We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Sports n Stuff's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure of his auto but did you check others to compare? Maybe look for a signed ca…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 6, 2015 to Need advice

1 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"All I. Can say in response to the assumption of show boating its more about protecti…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 6, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Yeah that is scary! It's sad what society has come to but that's not a topic I'm gon…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 6, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Definitely agree. I think that's why people are starting to take video of them signi…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Definitely. That makes me think about taking pictures of everything. Just for refere…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Yeah it's nice having a picture with the person however in my years of going for aut…"

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"First very interesting collection, very unique! How long have you been collecting th…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 5, 2015 to Have You Ever Been Featured In A Magazine Of How You Collect Autographs?

24 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"Ill get you a pic tomorrow! The only thing I have authenticated is a jersey as every…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 5, 2015 to How do these Michael Jordan signed basketball cards look?

32 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

"I'm new however I think racist remarks, profanity, demeaning comments, no grammar po…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 5, 2015 to Community Conduct Rules: What should they be?

114 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Actually after further looking at the Jordan I may change my mind about my previous…"

Sports n Stuff replied Feb 5, 2015 to How do these Michael Jordan signed basketball cards look?

32 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Sports n Stuff

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service