We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Face's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you should not put Prashant's personal email up here! Also, what is being qu…"

Face replied Jan 7, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I posted it...  I know it's f'd up. By the way... What means TPA?"

Face replied Jan 7, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Prashant and Michael Frost, this is the one you guys are mentioning. Prashant sent m…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"What do you mean by that? (I'm sorry, my english isn't perfect...) Let's do that in…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I'll post later this week the one he made in my passport, I've already shared it on…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"John, I won't for one reason: I dont want anyone to copy anything that I have. I don…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"John, I have a picture of the record if Prashant is ok for me to post it... Almost e…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Prashant, this is one you sent me and I brought it to Quincy Jones to sign, I recogn…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"He's such a sick guy... And he is right now behind his computer screwing some other…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I found it! I posted it a bit below...!"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service