We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Travis Christenberry's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (572) Replies Latest Activity

"I found out through Roger Epperson that I had purchased a fake U2 item, and I just b…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 19, 2012 to What would you do if you find out the the autograph you bought is fake???

6 May 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Shirk

"Jason, did you try to sell this on ebay recently? Knowing that it's a fake? http://c…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 18, 2012 to Michael Jackson & Heath Ledger signed photos

27 May 19, 2012
Reply by Jason

"He's probably selling them on ebay and is upset to find out that they are not Brian…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 18, 2012 to Brian Wilson autographs on the current tour, BE CAREFUL!

55 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Bruuuce !

"I remember Harry. And yes they looked terrible."

Travis Christenberry replied May 17, 2012 to Dueling Authenticators: 2 of 3 Authenticators Think my Babe Ruth Isn't Real

57 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by DB

"90% would be pretty pathetic actually. Imagine 10 out of 100 authenticated Michael J…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 17, 2012 to Dueling Authenticators: 2 of 3 Authenticators Think my Babe Ruth Isn't Real

57 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by DB

"I emailed the seller and he said that he was talking to RR Auctions to try to get to…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 17, 2012 to Is this psa/dna, rr auctions authenticated Michael Jackson autograph a print or autopen?

9 May 17, 2012
Reply by Travis Christenberry

"Donovan, please don't hijack this thread to talk about a completely different topic.…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 17, 2012 to People Keep Trying To List Banned COA's On Ebay

49 Sep 21, 2013

"This ebay seller has made some drastic changes to this listing. Now this link takes…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 16, 2012 to Is this psa/dna, rr auctions authenticated Michael Jackson autograph a print or autopen?

9 May 17, 2012

"This sellers Biffy Clyro item is no good."

Travis Christenberry replied May 15, 2012 to Ebay seller: king.benny

18 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Arvind Mohindra

"That facsimile signature is in every copy of "Moonwalk". Here is a link to Amazon. h…"

Travis Christenberry replied May 15, 2012 to Is this psa/dna, rr auctions authenticated Michael Jackson autograph a print or autopen?

9 May 17, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service