We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

KatoTheMaster's Discussions (340)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"It was an glossy image even Matt finish I'll take off as well. I use an white board…"

KatoTheMaster replied Aug 21, 2018 to Decicated or undedicated?

21 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by James

"before and after, this one I did take some time on doing. As the pen pressure on the…"

21 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by James

"I don't mind either way. But if an inscription can be removed easily and not much pe…"

21 Aug 21, 2018
Reply by James

"The item in question to me looks more like an secretarial signed autograph. That bei…"

KatoTheMaster replied Aug 14, 2018 to Is this Chuck Norris sig good?

13 Aug 14, 2018
Reply by KatoTheMaster

"Very slowly drawn, with no flow at all. very poor attempt at his signature. To many…"

KatoTheMaster replied Aug 10, 2018 to

just now

"This looks off to me the size of the S in Stallone and the T looks odd with that fat…"

KatoTheMaster replied Jul 19, 2018 to Sylvester Stallone signed glove

3 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by KatoTheMaster

"I agree with you on that not everything cheap is fake. But most things are online. M…"

KatoTheMaster replied Jul 4, 2018 to The King of Kung Fu....Bruce Lee Signed Photo?

16 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by posterguy

"The Taky looks abit odd from what I had but could be because of his age when signing…"

KatoTheMaster replied Jul 4, 2018 to The King of Kung Fu....Bruce Lee Signed Photo?

16 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by posterguy

"Hi posterguy, I would not know, but at the price on eBay it sold for I would think n…"

16 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by posterguy

"I don't know Linda's signature very well but looks ok from what I have seen in the p…"

KatoTheMaster replied Jun 24, 2018 to Linda Blair The Exorcist - Real or fake? Bought from Ebay Dark-side autographs. UK

4 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Moon Rock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service