We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

paul wedding's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee Trythall (That's a game we cannot play) referring to authenticating items. Yet C…"

paul wedding replied Nov 22, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Right on, Ian. Gina knows what's going on. You cannot be in that building everyday f…"

paul wedding replied Nov 22, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"OK. Just sent it to Steve Grad. He is the fella who authenticates on Pawn Stars."

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Exactly Woody2Shoes! For every lie told, they'll have to explain it away with someth…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Absolutely Christopher. The level of damning evidence we now have is staggering, jus…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"I agree with you, two shoes. Federal law has been violated. Importing counterfeit je…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Happy Thanksgiving Fellas! I had no way for getting online during the last few days…"

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Good morning Fellas. Well, unfortunately the hotel I am staying in had a WiFi issue…"

paul wedding replied Nov 21, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"I would love to see that, Steven. You have the owner who is fully aware of the count…"

paul wedding replied Nov 16, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

"Hi Fellas. I just spoke to Chad Pradelli. The story airs during the 11:00 broadcast.…"

paul wedding replied Nov 16, 2018 to It is my great pleasure to report the following regarding Coach's Corner.

99 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by paul wedding

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service