We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rich's Discussions (8,221)

Discussions Replied To (7750) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I'd like to know what the deal is with all of this stuff supposedly coming str…"

Rich replied Aug 8, 2013 to

just now

"Yeah, the more I look at this, the more I think it's just flat out bad.  I don't eve…"

just now

"Am I the only one who thinks that looks really shady, regardless of the authenticati…"

just now

"In this instance, the seller keeps selling this same "scribble" over an over.  Alway…"

Rich replied Aug 8, 2013 to Ebay seller: oldrarities

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Rich

"Here's a question:  Why would anyone send this into JSA if it already has much more…"

Rich replied Aug 8, 2013 to Tom Brady signed Duke football MM/Tristar/JSA?

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Kevin

"Seller is STILL peddling these $15 forgeries.  Might as well, since PSA will lazily…"

Rich replied Aug 8, 2013 to Ebay seller: oldrarities

5 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Rich

"Nice 1 " x 1" photos."

Rich replied Aug 7, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Benshobbyshop COA Forensic Document Services

3 Aug 7, 2013

"Wow . . . Murray and the deceased Knight and Dangerfield, and it has a but it now of…"

Rich replied Aug 7, 2013 to Fake Or Real? The Departed Cast-Signed Poster by eBay seller filmfanatix

28 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by David Baldwin

"The number of bidders with zero common sense is equally astounding."

Rich replied Aug 7, 2013 to Fake Or Real? The Departed Cast-Signed Poster by eBay seller filmfanatix

28 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by David Baldwin

"This guy has sold FIVE posters signed by the entire cast of Tombstone. I'd really li…"

28 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by David Baldwin

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service