We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Samuel John Clifford's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"Alrighty sir, thank you for the reply. It's much appreciated."

Samuel John Clifford replied Jan 25, 2016 to Is this John Travolta Autograph Legitimate?

2 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Samuel John Clifford

"Alright sir, from looking at those to mine the Beckinsale one I own looks pretty ide…"

Samuel John Clifford replied Jan 25, 2016 to Ebay Seller Authentic-Signed-Photos? Legit or not?

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Although I do appreciate you helping out."

Samuel John Clifford replied Jan 25, 2016 to Ebay Seller Authentic-Signed-Photos? Legit or not?

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Ahh ****, so most likely the autos I have are prob fake then. ....... That stinks."

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Although I was wondering if you could tell me if you or anyone else for that matter…"

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Ahh okay, thank you sir very much. I've been really kinda worried I got a fake possi…"

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Alright sir, so this website you would say is legit and not fraudulent. Correct? I k…"

12 Jan 25, 2016

"Hmm, Thank you sir. I appreciate your answer. I've seen mutiple autos from her singi…"

12 Jan 25, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service