We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Derek Bodine's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Very poor forgery "

Derek Bodine replied Apr 6, 2022 to Michael Jackson signed CD booklet

4 Apr 7, 2022
Reply by MiS

"Premiere was selling that last Brian Wilson book which turned out to be autopen.  I…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 6, 2022 to

just now

"Not surprised being that it is just a postcard. Would love his autograph but the pos…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 6, 2022 to Newbury Comics sale

5 Apr 6, 2023
Reply by jayceman

"I received my shipping confirmation but in looking at the several examples presented…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 6, 2022 to MISSY ELLIOTT “THE COOKBOOK” SIGNED ARTCARD DOUBLE VINYL

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

"There are no experts on this site LOL "

Derek Bodine replied Apr 6, 2022 to MISSY ELLIOTT “THE COOKBOOK” SIGNED ARTCARD DOUBLE VINYL

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

"I agree! Ever since the Dolly Parton fiasco, everyone is freaking out about every au…"

107 Apr 28, 2022
Reply by Pete D Moore

"My art card was shockingly laying in the box on top of the shirt with no protection…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 5, 2022 to Machine Gun Kelly - Mainstream Sell Out Signed CD

69 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Jor-El

"My book just came a few days ago "

Derek Bodine replied Apr 4, 2022 to Felix Cavaliere Signed Autobiography (Rascals / Young Rascals)

4 Apr 4, 2022
Reply by Derek Bodine

"Got my package today. The good news was, the signed art card was there, bad news was…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 4, 2022 to Machine Gun Kelly - Mainstream Sell Out Signed CD

69 Apr 5, 2022
Reply by Jor-El

"Not surprised being that it won album of the year. The album has been #1 on Amazon s…"

Derek Bodine replied Apr 4, 2022 to Jon Batiste Signed Vinyl and CD (The Late Show)

29 Jul 21, 2022
Reply by Jim H

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service