We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Roger Bjorvik's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Is it on ebay? A link someone..?"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 14, 2015 to Bon Scott 1978?

6 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by John William

"Yea I trust Pete . But the Back to the future signature was from an another seller.."

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 4, 2015 to Sylvester Stallone and Michael J Fox from 2 different ebay sellers

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Thats what I noticed too. The back cover on the photoproof have damages on the side…"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 4, 2015 to Sylvester Stallone and Michael J Fox from 2 different ebay sellers

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Nice picture/autograph you got..But I cant tell if the one on ebay is real, I think…"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 3, 2015 to Sylvester Stallone and Michael J Fox from 2 different ebay sellers

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Yes Im new to Guns signatures , Im new to many signatures. But I am ready!  I want t…"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 3, 2015 to Guns N' Roses signed album cover authenticity opinions

11 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks. Ok Im gonna trust you guys and keep away from this one. If Im buying I want…"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 3, 2015 to Guns N' Roses signed album cover authenticity opinions

11 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks for your input Pete ! Anyone familiar with Michael J Fox autograph`s? "

Roger Bjorvik replied Jul 31, 2015 to Sylvester Stallone and Michael J Fox from 2 different ebay sellers

12 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Robin McKay

"Thanks, yes it looks wierd compared to the one I have seen on the net.."

Roger Bjorvik replied Apr 6, 2015 to Bruce Springsteen Authentic signature?

5 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Been looking for a Johnny Cash autograph for some time. This is listed on ebay. What…"

Roger Bjorvik replied Aug 6, 2014 to Johnny Cash - Real or fake?

10 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Yes its a signed beer mat, was listed on ebay about a month ago. I purchased it.."

Roger Bjorvik replied Apr 19, 2014 to Ac/Dc - Bon Scott opinions please

3 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Micko

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service