We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Nicholas Whitt's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"And the second one"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 8, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Here they are"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 8, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Well I just got the PSA QUick Opinion back and both where deemed " likely Genuine" i…"

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Just listed on ebay and sent for a quick opinion, I will update with what they say!…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 7, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Notice how it is much different then his common sig but still carries a lot of simil…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 6, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Here is the early Mantle I said I would post..."

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 6, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Hey Erich!  didnt know you hung out here "

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"So I had lunch today with a few friends ( one that has JSA cert for him ) to watch t…"

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Yeah I have had this balls for a while now, I have studied Joe for a while and he is…"

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"Ryan thank you! I have had a bunch of different opinions on them both and I think fo…"

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service