We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Benjamin Marik's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Yup, flew right over my head hahah."

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 23, 2015 to Woman admits on The Steve Harvey Show her boyfriend hired Lee Trythall from Coach's Corner to fool her

8 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Am I missing something?  I watched the video twice and never heard Lee Trythalls nam…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 21, 2015 to Woman admits on The Steve Harvey Show her boyfriend hired Lee Trythall from Coach's Corner to fool her

8 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Dom Vito Castiglione

"Thank you N. Steiger.  I was hoping you would have some input.  I will be passing on…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 15, 2015 to Need an opinion on Pink Floyd photo

10 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jason Charnick

"That's what I have been thinking as well.  The Waters does look authentic as with th…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 15, 2015 to Need an opinion on Pink Floyd photo

10 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Jason Charnick

"You guys rock!  Thanks so much for the info."

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 7, 2015 to John F. Kennedy signed photo.

5 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Benjamin Marik

"thank you thank you guys im on my phone and cannot see all replies or maybe i can. i…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 6, 2015 to Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr

6 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

"I will translate the back part of the COA for you in a simple sentence. "Incase you…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 6, 2015 to The Departed Autographed Poster - I got a bad feeling about this...

10 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Null

"I consider myself very knowledgable with modern actors signatures.   I do know quite…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 4, 2015 to The Departed Autographed Poster - I got a bad feeling about this...

10 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Null

"Looks like quality authentic items to me but I agree with ballroom, quality usually…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 4, 2015 to Thoughts on this seller please.. "awesomeautographsonline"

8 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Mark Roberts

"I went through 4 pages of his hockey autographs and they were all genuine.  Looks to…"

Benjamin Marik replied Jan 4, 2015 to bbauthenticated - is this seller selling legit stuff?

8 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Macca Fan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service