We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thom Joseph's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. They often aren’t clear in their descriptions. I really no longer order from th…"

Thom Joseph replied Jan 24, 2023 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

171 Feb 16
Reply by Joel S

"I got mine from the US Store and I’m also amazed. Also numbered out of 300. There wa…"

Thom Joseph replied Jan 21, 2023 to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by mcnish

"She probably has her kids doing them on the bookplates. I agree that a signature sho…"

Thom Joseph replied Dec 8, 2022 to Mariah Carey SIGNED - The Christmas Princess - Coles

34 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"That’s just terrible and so lazy. Signatures in order to move product are becoming a…"

Thom Joseph replied Dec 8, 2022 to Mariah Carey SIGNED - The Christmas Princess - Coles

34 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"Thanks for letting me know. What are some of the hallmarks of a true signature versu…"

Thom Joseph replied Dec 4, 2022 to Was there ever a celebrity who personally signed all requests for autographs and didn't use a secretary?

26 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Eddy

"I talked to a film historian who said Joan Crawford never let anyone else sign for h…"

Thom Joseph replied Dec 4, 2022 to Was there ever a celebrity who personally signed all requests for autographs and didn't use a secretary?

26 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Eddy

"Awesome work to all involved. Keep fighting the good fight. Dolly Parton, consider y…"

Thom Joseph replied Dec 2, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Yeah all stores are a waste. Nothing exclusive, nothing unique. I’ve been around to…"

Thom Joseph replied Nov 25, 2022 to Barnes & Noble Black Friday Signed Editions

96 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Shawn Gundersen

"Looks like the Center Stage copies are gone now. "

Thom Joseph replied Nov 23, 2022 to Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

67 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by mcnish

"I've read the book. Her mother used to stand over her as a teen when she signed auto…"

Thom Joseph replied Nov 23, 2022 to Barnes & Noble Black Friday Signed Editions

96 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Shawn Gundersen

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service