We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bjorn VDB's Discussions (481)

Discussions Replied To (395) Replies Latest Activity

"N. Steiger, Could you give the link from the thread and post where you root out this…"

Bjorn VDB replied Feb 3, 2015 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"N. Steiger, still awaiting your respons on this one."

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 31, 2015 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"N. Steiger, I don't know you so I don't know if you can be trusted. Just saying you…"

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 28, 2015 to Some of my music items, authenticated by PSA & JSA (Led Zep, Nirvana, PJ, PF)

43 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"J. Seah, you already saw the item. Here is the link: http://live.autographmagazine.c…"

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 28, 2015 to Sodoautographs

17 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"No Oasis experts?"

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 3, 2015 to Oasis signed setlist

1 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"Edit: come to think of it, my remark wasn't that appropriate for this thread. , I'd…"

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 1, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I think I wasn't clear enough. My remark "this is getting somewhat out of hand" refe…"

Bjorn VDB replied Jan 1, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"If you didn't saw an item sign yourself you are NEVER 100% sure it's genuine, it's a…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"No The Who experts?"

Bjorn VDB replied Dec 30, 2014 to Pete Townsend autograph

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Bjorn VDB

"No problem Dan."

Bjorn VDB replied Dec 20, 2014 to Mccartney signed LP

4 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by Bjorn VDB

RSS

Photos