We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,200)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"At least if they're idiots they won't notice the autopen signatures. "

PFCollector replied Nov 30, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

"Surprised they charge more for media mail than FedEx. Usually media mail is like $3…"

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

"I dont see Ron DeSanctimonius sitting around signing 10,000 books, but who knows, pr…"

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

"That's awesome! Looks better than Bob's. Maybe he'll hire you to be his ghost painte…"

PFCollector replied Nov 30, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I wouldn't trust any of them. He obviously lies about what he hand signed, and hates…"

PFCollector replied Nov 29, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"They know they can be flipped for $1000 in a few years when people forget about the…"

PFCollector replied Nov 28, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Yeah I'd say if he doesn't make it right on his own free will, he deserves to be sue…"

PFCollector replied Nov 28, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I appreciated your posts and thought it was worth looking into some being secretaria…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"That would be very possible. I know the authentication companies have the PSA or Bec…"

PFCollector replied Nov 27, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I just don't get how they can prove that these were hand signed by Bob. They said th…"

PFCollector replied Nov 27, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service