We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,200)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"That's cool.  Hopefully it's not the record label telling him to sign them all diffe…"

PFCollector replied Jul 28, 2021 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

46 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Leonard Martinez

"It is kind of annoying that he signed some in the black area so you can't see the au…"

PFCollector replied Jul 28, 2021 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

75 Jul 28, 2021
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I agreed it would be a disappointment to some people. I wasn't being sarcastic, the…"

PFCollector replied Jul 25, 2021 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

75 Jul 28, 2021
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"I only got 1. Never got the 2nd free one, but would be nice if one showed up. :)"

PFCollector replied Jul 22, 2021 to

just now

"I won't be surprised if someone makes copies of it at a print shop and paints them.…"

PFCollector replied Jul 22, 2021 to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"Agreed... that would really suck if all artists (or more likely the label) decided t…"

PFCollector replied Jul 21, 2021 to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"It can't really other than the art card wasn't released with anything else far as I…"

PFCollector replied Jul 21, 2021 to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"The annoying thing to me is they're just plain white... why not at least choose a co…"

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"Haha you're probably right.  It was an interns first day on the job,  so Billie just…"

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"Maybe incognito tab? Or Google Billie eilish us store "

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service