We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PFCollector's Discussions (1,200)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"I got one just because it was cheap and I already have a few signed items I figured…"

PFCollector replied Jul 21, 2021 to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"Weird it's just paint splattered by someone (maybe Billie)... Is this their way of g…"

PFCollector replied Jul 21, 2021 to Billie Eilish hand painted cds - just posted on reddit

69 Aug 7, 2021
Reply by Samantha

"Awesome thanks!! Got one this time!! I've been wanting a Killers/Brandon Flowers sig…"

PFCollector replied Jul 20, 2021 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

46 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Leonard Martinez

"I want all that, a guitar lesson, and all his exes phone numbers... I'm joking. Tech…"

PFCollector replied Jul 19, 2021 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

75 Jul 28, 2021
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Dang I missed this. Hopefully they restock."

PFCollector replied Jul 19, 2021 to THE KILLERS PRESSURE MACHINE CD INCLUDING A SIGNED INSERT FROM BRANDON FLOWERS

46 Aug 19, 2021
Reply by Leonard Martinez

"Yeah probably one of the better modern guitar players out there and between his own…"

PFCollector replied Jul 16, 2021 to John Mayer "Sob Rock" Signed CD - Newbury

75 Jul 28, 2021
Reply by Geoff LaVeine

"Yeah it's too bad they don't let you choose... I would have definitely gotten one if…"

PFCollector replied Jul 14, 2021 to I'll Be Your Mirror: A Tribute to The Velvet Underground & Nico - Signed Vinyl

12 Jul 14, 2021
Reply by Rich

"Those are amazing! Awesome collection! "

PFCollector replied Jul 14, 2021 to I'll Be Your Mirror: A Tribute to The Velvet Underground & Nico - Signed Vinyl

12 Jul 14, 2021
Reply by Rich

"Oh dang I'm an idiot... glad I responded to your post haha. Going to cancel this one…"

12 Jul 14, 2021
Reply by Rich

"I picked one up... but mainly because I'm a huge fan of Lou Reed, and the The Nation…"

12 Jul 14, 2021
Reply by Rich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service