We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Marky Molloy's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. You're some detective! I've looked at the picture; 'D's are the same. "

Marky Molloy replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The 'D' on signature has puzzled me, but I'm a novice in this field! My Bridge from…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Agreed - definitely autopen. But I thought I might have an 18th variation - no conti…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I'm tried to upload - not done before on this site so I don't know what it will look…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I've a Cactus where the 'D' in Dylan's signature seems unlike any of the 17 variatio…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Thanks for the information. 'Absolute, irrefutable proof' will be practically imposs…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 3, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Jane, I chose to email so I got a written response from someone more in the know. Th…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Mark,  'Yellow Taxi' is one of mine. I presume Team means the Castle team. I used th…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 1, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I own one of the Asia collection (Bridge) and have been in email touch with Castle a…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service