We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

mike bloom's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, yall have now Definitely convinced me that at least 1 or more of these signatu…"

mike bloom replied Jul 12, 2019 to STAR WARS PHOTOGRAPH AUTOS Your Opinions Please...

66 Jul 13, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Yup, I have to agree with you on your ProwseVSBullock assessment Mike Shepherd. They…"

mike bloom replied Jul 12, 2019 to STAR WARS PHOTOGRAPH AUTOS Your Opinions Please...

66 Jul 13, 2019

"I know you love the word "forgery", cause its such an easy word to spit-out. Now if…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

"The seller had told me that he obtained these signatures at a total of 7 different S…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Well, here's a thought about the "grain" issue.What if my photo is actually "grainie…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Well, I dont know about anyone else's viewpoint, but Im looking at my signed photo i…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Just to clarify James. When looking at my Harrison Ford ProofPhoto, the only thing y…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Yes, your Metadata page shows that this image was altered in Photoshop and in fact I…"

mike bloom replied Jul 10, 2019 to STAR WARS PHOTOGRAPH AUTOS Your Opinions Please...

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Actually, as seen in the Harrison Proof photo, when the photo was snapped Harrison h…"

mike bloom replied Jul 10, 2019 to STAR WARS PHOTOGRAPH AUTOS Your Opinions Please...

66 Jul 13, 2019

"Ok. So lets discuss your "badly photoshopped proof photo" comment. What is it about…"

66 Jul 13, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service