We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Russell Decotis's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"He relisted them? I need to move on, they are coming in tomorrow and I'm sending the…"

Russell Decotis replied May 5, 2016 to Donald Trump - 3rd Party Authenticator says not authentic

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Thank you, all replies so far have me leaning towards the same conclusion.  Think ma…"

Russell Decotis replied May 5, 2016 to Donald Trump - 3rd Party Authenticator says not authentic

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"If they are fake the guy on eBay is really going out of his way to tell me they are…"

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Excellent point on the signature getting smaller as it goes on, I'm bummed if these…"

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Sorry, didn't see that."

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Wish I could this many replies on my Trump signed hat discussion posted today.  I ha…"

35 May 6, 2016
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Thanks for you comments.  I am in the process of doing a return, this should be fun!"

Russell Decotis replied May 5, 2016 to Are these Trump signed hats legit?

19 May 8, 2016
Reply by Jason Strecker

"XAVIER CUGAT.........................i think i got it."

Russell Decotis replied Nov 3, 2014 to Need help identifying this signature

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thanks again."

Russell Decotis replied Aug 5, 2014 to Another photo I cannot I.D. from Der Walzerkonig "The Waltz King"

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Russell Decotis

"To my friend ? Max Heilbronner in remembrance of the time of ? ? 1929 in ?"

Russell Decotis replied Aug 5, 2014 to Another photo I cannot I.D. from Der Walzerkonig "The Waltz King"

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Russell Decotis

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service