We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

bernie chatzky's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lizzie, you are great with Michael Jackson's subjects, I will read that artic…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Yes I have and let me tell you those are speculations, and please refrain to call me…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

206 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to Muhammad ali hand signed photo- certified by UACC member-genuine?

1 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by bernie chatzky

"Mike only????????????????????? Once again, Mike only??????????????????????????? cert…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

206 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"I agree, I would be afraid/concerned with her, Mike? he is ok."

206 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Rock G III

"Hello Carlos, sorry I think differently, just because I don't agree with you that do…"

bernie chatzky replied Apr 12, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Sadly Michael was just another average artist when it comes to painting, he was gift…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Hello Robert, yes they look ok, nothing out of this world, just average drawings, I…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"That I agree, forgers and scammers now they have to think twice before trying to do…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Nice set of drawings, all of them were done by Michael? I doubt it he was a great pe…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service