We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Daniel Plainview's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol! C'mon man, I had boxers on! Haha"

Daniel Plainview replied Jan 11, 2016 to My Nirvana autograph (including Cobain) with PSA/DNA, JSA, and Epperson COA's

20 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by a pug called eva

"Thank you"

Daniel Plainview replied Jan 10, 2016 to My Nirvana autograph (including Cobain) with PSA/DNA, JSA, and Epperson COA's

20 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by a pug called eva

"Thanks, Paul. Guess you got me hooked by selling me my first Nirvana piece my friend!"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 21, 2015 to Finally got my first authentic Nirvana autographed piece!

7 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"And just over 2 weeks after getting my first Nirvana piece with Kurt's signature I h…"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 20, 2015 to Finally got my first authentic Nirvana autographed piece!

7 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"Wow, even from my extremely limited experience, those look pathetic"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 5, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

32 May 5, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"More Nirvana stuff I came across listed by Antiquities: http://www.antiquitiesca.com…"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 5, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

32 May 5, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"And I just found out the Nirvana "In Utero" piece was authenticated by AAU a guy nam…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 24, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

32 May 5, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"Hi and thanks for the note.  Everything at Antiquities always has at least one certi…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 20, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

32 May 5, 2023
Reply by Jason H

"Richard, Thanks. Please PM me. I don't know how to do it. I literally just found thi…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 20, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

32 May 5, 2023
Reply by Jason H

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service