PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Daniel Plainview's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Paul. Guess you got me hooked by selling me my first Nirvana piece my friend!"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 21, 2015 to Finally got my first authentic Nirvana autographed piece!

7 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"And just over 2 weeks after getting my first Nirvana piece with Kurt's signature I h…"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 20, 2015 to Finally got my first authentic Nirvana autographed piece!

7 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"Wow, even from my extremely limited experience, those look pathetic"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 5, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

27 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"More Nirvana stuff I came across listed by Antiquities: http://www.antiquitiesca.com…"

Daniel Plainview replied Nov 5, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

27 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"And I just found out the Nirvana "In Utero" piece was authenticated by AAU a guy nam…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 24, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

27 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Hi and thanks for the note.  Everything at Antiquities always has at least one certi…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 20, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

27 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

"Richard, Thanks. Please PM me. I don't know how to do it. I literally just found thi…"

Daniel Plainview replied Oct 20, 2015 to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana autographs from Antiquities - Authentic???

27 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Paul

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service