We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Owen Smith's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh yes, I remember you now Eric. Yes I still have my beloved Bowie from 97."

Owen Smith replied Jul 5, 2021 to Roy Scheider opinions please - from a former UACC/AFTAL seller

22 Jul 5, 2021
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thank you everyone for the comments. "

Owen Smith replied Jul 5, 2021 to Roy Scheider opinions please - from a former UACC/AFTAL seller

22 Jul 5, 2021

"Thank you guys for the further input. "

22 Jul 5, 2021

"I agree with that Joe, ACOA do seem to be the best now. The last time I asked Becket…"

Owen Smith replied Jul 4, 2021 to Roy Scheider opinions please - from a former UACC/AFTAL seller

22 Jul 5, 2021

"Thanks for the input Eric. "

Owen Smith replied Jul 4, 2021 to Roy Scheider opinions please - from a former UACC/AFTAL seller

22 Jul 5, 2021

"Some further exemplars I used.used."

22 Jul 5, 2021

"Hi Joe, thank you for your input. The odd thing is that I actually used your item to…"

22 Jul 5, 2021

"No problem, there are very few genuine ones around these days, but they do crop up f…"

Owen Smith replied May 25, 2021 to Bruce Lee signature

5 May 25, 2021
Reply by Mark Adams

"This is a fake Ali. "

Owen Smith replied May 25, 2021 to Opinion about Muhammad Ali signature is it real?

5 Jun 10, 2021
Reply by Johannes Tamminen

"No, a slowly drawn fake, which looks like it was forged with a thick felt tip pen la…"

Owen Smith replied May 25, 2021 to Bruce Lee signature

5 May 25, 2021
Reply by Mark Adams

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service