We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve P.'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

"The first one is yet another Mike Munns fake with a lifetime cert that he'll never h…"

Steve P. replied Jan 25 to James Stewart signed photos real?

4 Jan 25
Reply by Steve P.

"Trouble is I didn't have much of a choice on the pen color or the placement.  If I d…"

Steve P. replied Jan 11 to Need an opinion from the guitarists out there about this Joe Bonamassa signed guitar

20 Jan 11
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks for the help.  Maybe someone else will way in."

Steve P. replied Jan 11 to Need an opinion from the guitarists out there about this Joe Bonamassa signed guitar

20 Jan 11

"Between me and the wife we got 2 items each signed at the M&G."

20 Jan 11

"Yea I saw that.  I paid $2k for it.  Not sure the sig and that it was played by Joe…"

20 Jan 11

" It was purchased at a Bonamassa concert from his management at a M&G with Joe.…"

20 Jan 11

"Any suggestions where to sell it.  Supposedly only 800 we made. Don't know if the co…"

20 Jan 11

"Thanks.  I'll steer clear of it. "

Steve P. replied Dec 29, 2023 to Opinions on this Reagan

3 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Steve P.

"Update:  Joe signed two items for each person at the M&G.  The tiks were not as…"

Steve P. replied Dec 29, 2023 to I'd like forum members' opinions on celebrities who sign autographs for a fee

34 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Steve P.

"This one has a Beckett authentication supposedly. "

Steve P. replied Dec 10, 2023 to Sir Paul sig good?

9 Dec 10, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service