We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eddy's Discussions (2,027)

Discussions Replied To (1879) Replies Latest Activity

" Could be...just not a certainty for me.  But that's my opinion, for what it's worth…"

Eddy replied Apr 27 to David Bowie "Elephant Man" playbill

32 Apr 28
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I have some reservations concerning the presentation of this one.  You can't be too…"

Eddy replied Apr 27 to David Bowie "Elephant Man" playbill

32 Apr 28

"I'd be cautious with Rooster Cogburn images in general.  If they are to be believed,…"

Eddy replied Apr 26 to John Wayne autograph?

8 Apr 28
Reply by Eddy

"I couldn't agree more!  I've never had a doubt about the one I posted.  It's a stunn…"

Eddy replied Apr 26 to David Bowie "Elephant Man" playbill

32 Apr 28

" How does this one look for comparison's sake? "

Eddy replied Apr 26 to David Bowie "Elephant Man" playbill

32 Apr 28

"Good stuff here! fab432-  Your final paragraph above is a clear and concise thought…"

Eddy replied Apr 21 to Beatles full signed color photo

206 Apr 26
Reply by a pug called eva

"I certainly will.  This "bait" comment (unsettling indeed) along with doing some ref…"

Eddy replied Apr 17 to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

15 Apr 17
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

""just bait"....that's a bit unsettling for me to read.  "

Eddy replied Apr 17 to 1968 THE DOORS Concert Poster Fresno FairGrounds with Jim Morrison/Manzarek Signatures. Authentic??

15 Apr 17

"Done...back to a CDV image of PAV.  I hope that helps soothe things.  Again, apologi…"

15 Apr 17

"Mine is Prince Albert Victor ("Eddy").  I collect on him.  It's a medal commemoratin…"

15 Apr 17

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service