We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JIMMY JAMES's Discussions (407)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jayceman, how are you able to find out the exact number added or remaining ?"

JIMMY JAMES replied Aug 19, 2022 to GOO GOO DOLLS CHAOS IN BLOOM AUTOGRAPHED CD BACK IN STOCK NOW

6 Aug 19, 2022
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"after seeing this, me too KD me too! I only ordered 1"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 23, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Hey Jason H, IMHO I don't think you should be the one apologizing, it looked to me l…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 22, 2022 to

just now

"Nicely said Etienne, I myself left the site for a couple of years after feeling gang…"

just now

"Nicely said Etienne, I myself left the site for a couple of years after feeling gang…"

just now

"Nice to see this addressed Steve, I agree with 100% of what you've said,  There is n…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 21, 2022 to

just now

"Nice to see this addressed Steve, I agree with 100% of what you've said,  There is n…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 21, 2022 to

just now

"No... the album will be signed by Sharon, Jack, and Kelly !!! LOL (but like many her…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 15, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"yep, 400 for the CD and 500 for the Vinyl when it was available. Not bad numbers, an…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 7, 2022 to

just now

"Thanks Rich, ya gotta pull the trigger when it's only $15.99, plus they ship to Cana…"

JIMMY JAMES replied Jul 7, 2022 to

just now

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service