We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

john reece's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Jim, you're so right man. Skepticism is an autograph collectors greatest tool. O…"

john reece replied May 23, 2013 to KISS Destroyer Album - Thoughts on this please...

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"Jim, I will NEVER post a fake autograph. I understand the skepticism, but I came to…"

john reece replied May 23, 2013 to KISS Destroyer Album - Thoughts on this please...

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"Hello Roger, Good to make your aquaintance, it's impressive how respected you are on…"

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"if you go to Rogers site search kiss look at his vintage Gene Simmons signature and…"

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"I meant to mention that it is also signed by Ken Kelly as well the artist who painte…"

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"Carl........Yes. it's not officially up for sale, Mark asked my permission to post p…"

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"I'm telling you Mark, and no offense to anyone. But after years and years of endurin…"

john reece replied May 22, 2013 to KISS Destroyer Album - Thoughts on this please...

45 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"I thinkyou got really lucky on creatures and maybe even the lick it up promo shot bu…"

john reece replied Apr 10, 2013 to My KISS collection..... GOOD or BAD? Opinion please...

33 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"I think you got lucky on the Creatures album. Although I've never seen Paul sign and…"

john reece replied Feb 22, 2013 to My KISS collection..... GOOD or BAD? Opinion please...

33 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Jim Hendrickson

"When i visit any autograph site I go straight to KISS. If they're fake, usually they…"

john reece replied Feb 22, 2013 to Is this a legitimate KISS signed record album?

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Bruuuce !

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service