PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

KD's Discussions (692)

Discussions Replied To (571) Replies Latest Activity

"I would think so as big as they were back in the day but I bought some from the Temp…"

KD replied on Friday to KOOL & THE GANG Perfect Union CD With Autographed Postcard

7 on Saturday
Reply by Steven Raphael

"looks like the signed CDs and vinyl are restocked at the moment https://store.madiso…"

KD replied Jun 16 to Madison Beer - Signed vinyl

19 Jun 16
Reply by KD

"Did they tell you by email that they were found? when they told me they were re-ship…"

KD replied Jun 8 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

282 on Saturday
Reply by Stalger

"Yeah I was thinking it was kind of a scumbag move when $27 was very little to pay fo…"

KD replied Jun 7 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

282 on Saturday
Reply by Stalger

"I was actually thinking that maybe it was karma that mine got lost since the thought…"

KD replied Jun 7 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

282 on Saturday
Reply by Stalger

"Yeah, my refund just showed up too. I guess it's my fault for not reading it as it d…"

KD replied Jun 4 to Taylor Swift - Signed Evermore CD

48 Jun 7
Reply by Christina Marie

"I ordered 2 and it let me pick media mail for shipping, maybe they just sold all the…"

KD replied Jun 4 to Taylor Swift - Signed Evermore CD

48 Jun 7
Reply by Christina Marie

"I just got an email saying they are shipping me another one Monday and I may end up…"

KD replied Jun 4 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

282 on Saturday
Reply by Stalger

"No, and I think they are going to trick a lot of people who don't read it closely. i…"

KD replied Jun 3 to Taylor Swift - Signed Evermore CD

48 Jun 7
Reply by Christina Marie

"Wow I can't believe they even shipped this garbage, did anybody else have this probl…"

KD replied Jun 3 to Taylor Swift - Signed Evermore CD

48 Jun 7
Reply by Christina Marie

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service