PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

ken deeg's Discussions (288)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"yea my biggest worry is that it is UMG, and I also remember hearing about how much G…"

ken deeg replied 23 hours ago to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"yea I still want to believe they are real and hoping someone would say something pos…"

ken deeg replied yesterday to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"I was just sent an updated shipping date on this one, now they say 12/25, seen a bun…"

ken deeg replied yesterday to signed cardi b. cd until the 6th

30 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"well like I have said I'm no expert but the longer they keep these on sale the more…"

ken deeg replied yesterday to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Well, I waited too long, couldn't decide whether to cancel them or not and just got…"

ken deeg replied on Thursday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

211 yesterday
Reply by M.

"Yea for me the SWU ones are the second most annoying with the Lady Gaga signed CDs a…"

ken deeg replied on Wednesday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

211 yesterday
Reply by M.

"Whoops, it didn't say sold out until you clicked on it and I didn't so my bad. end o…"

ken deeg replied on Tuesday to Sting- Duets CD's and Vinyl + Signed Artcard (UK only)

2 on Tuesday
Reply by ken deeg

"I haven't gotten mine yet but I have seen tons of complaints on social media about t…"

ken deeg replied on Tuesday to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Don't know if there is anyone left who wants a Taylor signed CD that didn't get one…"

ken deeg replied on Tuesday to Taylor Swift Signed CDs

75 2 hours ago
Reply by Chris Furness

"Yea I was a Fed-Ex delivery guy for 20 years and I used to hate when people said the…"

ken deeg replied on Monday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

211 yesterday
Reply by M.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service