PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

KD's Discussions (660)

Discussions Replied To (548) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that is pretty much the exact email they sent out on the Ozzy fakes and many ot…"

KD replied 12 hours ago to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

110 7 hours ago
Reply by Phil

"Yeah my signed poster showed up today as well. since I have no interest in an unsign…"

KD replied 13 hours ago to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

53 12 hours ago
Reply by Christina Marie

"Yeah, they emailed me back almost immediately with my shipping address and said I wa…"

KD replied on Thursday to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"A David Gilmour Autograph for .42 cents, I bet you never thought that would happen l…"

KD replied on Thursday to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"just copy the one I posted, there is no real info on there saying whose order it is…"

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"yeah, I just submitted my Amazon receipt, the link on the tweet to buy them has Amaz…"

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"Here is the Tweet and the link again https://twitter.com/AlgonquinBooks/status/13902…"

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"No problem, I went ahead and tried it myself, the book was around $28 on Amazon, and…"

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"just saw this on Twitter, if you buy the book and show your receipt they will send y…"

KD replied on Wednesday to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

217 on Saturday
Reply by Van Grant

"The autopens I got were his songs for the saint's album in 2018, not sure if there w…"

KD replied May 1 to KENNY CHESNEY AUTOGRAPHED HERE AND NOW DELUXE CD

10 May 1
Reply by Henry K

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service