We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TennesseeJed's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got an email confirmation that said my refund was processed and I should see…"

TennesseeJed replied Nov 19, 2021 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel S

"Got mine today, I never got any shipping info or tracking numbers so wasn’t even exp…"

TennesseeJed replied Nov 19, 2021 to Stewart Copeland - Drumming in the Police and Beyond. Autographed by Stewart?

18 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by REM

"I’m in Connecticut and also got my copy today from Indigo. Packaging was fine and bo…"

TennesseeJed replied Nov 12, 2021 to Dave Grohl Book

570 Jan 21, 2022
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Nice, thanks for this I had missed out yesterday "

TennesseeJed replied Oct 22, 2021 to Stewart Copeland - Drumming in the Police and Beyond. Autographed by Stewart?

18 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by REM

"RESTOCK - the signed lithographs are back in stock as are the signed bundles! https…"

TennesseeJed replied Oct 20, 2021 to Lyndsey Buckingham Signed Lithograph

39 May 26, 2023
Reply by KellyEff

"Confirmed, just got mine today from premier collectibles and it says “stay melo”. Wo…"

TennesseeJed replied Oct 5, 2021 to reviews for Carmello Anthony (NBA) 'signed' book

3 Oct 5, 2021
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Thanks for calling out. Not sure what’s more egregious, the awful looking signatures…"

TennesseeJed replied Sep 28, 2021 to GRATEFUL DEAD ALBUM SIGNED BUYER BEWARE

2 Sep 28, 2021
Reply by TennesseeJed

"Just got mine, sharpie scribble looks similar to the others on here. Glad I only bou…"

TennesseeJed replied Sep 21, 2021 to RESTOCK - Ed Sheeran Shivers Signed CD (UK Website)

51 Nov 22, 2021
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service