We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

KellyEff's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (237) Replies Latest Activity

"this album has been listed twice in the forum so placing this in both listings. res…"

KellyEff replied May 27, 2022 to Liam Gallagher "C'mon You Know" CD + Signed Card

8 May 27, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"Appears to have been a restock.  Currently there are four options (2 x vinyl, 2 x CD…"

KellyEff replied May 27, 2022 to Liam Gallagher - Signed Art Card Bundle (90 AUD)

34 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"I see he also played with Nick Cave and the The Bad Seeds and the Gun Club between 1…"

KellyEff replied May 20, 2022 to The Cramps Guitarist Kid Congo Powers Signed Book @ Barnes and Noble

1 May 20, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"Yes its their standard disclaimer.  I doubt JBHIFI would care how it was signed but…"

KellyEff replied May 13, 2022 to JBHIFI Aus - Five Finger Death Punch Signed CD!

35 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Brandi

"Hi both. It should be fine.  I am in Aust and have bought quite a few pre-order sign…"

KellyEff replied May 13, 2022 to JBHIFI Aus - Five Finger Death Punch Signed CD!

35 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Brandi

"Yep! I’ve done a wide search and nothing yet. It’ll be a hot item if there are signe…"

KellyEff replied May 13, 2022 to

just now

"Great find, thanks.  I managed to pick up an extra copy for my son!"

KellyEff replied Apr 26, 2022 to Bryan Ferry (ex Roxy Music) Signed book "Lyrics" pre-order

24 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by KellyEff

"no, still available on Talk shop live when I checked a moment ago. I haven't been ab…"

KellyEff replied Apr 26, 2022 to Long Train Runnin': Our Story of The Doobie Brothers Autographed Hardcover Book

8 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"thanks heaps.  I have been waiting for a chance to secure a signed copy. "

KellyEff replied Apr 25, 2022 to Long Train Runnin': Our Story of The Doobie Brothers Autographed Hardcover Book

8 Apr 26, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

"Thank you. Managed to order one. "

KellyEff replied Apr 2, 2022 to A Likely Lad – Signed Copy Peter Doherty

6 Apr 2, 2022
Reply by KellyEff

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by