We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mark Roberts's Discussions (1,946)

Discussions Replied To (1575) Replies Latest Activity

"100% Legit!  Great customer service!  Purchase with confidence! Mark"

Mark Roberts replied Jul 7, 2023 to Kiss collectors - Opinions on this website?

1 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by Mark Roberts

"I used www.myukforwarding.com  as well.  Cancelled..."

Mark Roberts replied Jun 29, 2023 to Elton John signed print bundles apparently coming soon...

102 Sep 1, 2023
Reply by Allginger

"RACC is going back to charging for Trusted Sellers.  $149 per year. So I am sure the…"

Mark Roberts replied Jan 11, 2023 to What's up with the RACC trusted sellers?

3 Jan 12, 2023
Reply by Jack Morgan

"I am not Obama expert but here is a signed Newsweek that is PSA and JSA for example.…"

Mark Roberts replied Jan 11, 2023 to Opinion on Authenticity of this Barack Obama signed card

14 Jan 11, 2023
Reply by Stepeanut

"Castle says the demand is high.  yes Mark"

Mark Roberts replied Dec 20, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"JK - What you say is true, or it looks to be true right now.  These auto penned will…"

Mark Roberts replied Dec 20, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Hello Dubroni -  I am saying they are selling them as AUTO-PENNED and the demand is…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"UPDATE -  I got a notification that my Fedex Package for returning the COA has fina…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Just got this email reply  "Thank you for your email.  Our team is working hard to…"

Mark Roberts replied Dec 9, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"I have not heard anything from them, since emailing them were to send the Fedex Pack…"

Mark Roberts replied Dec 9, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service