We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

GarethRossUK's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"Warner Music how do they still operate, Gorillaz and Pet Shp Boys is a total mess wi…"

GarethRossUK replied yesterday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"still with sender here, when I asked the response I got was allow 24 hours for track…"

GarethRossUK replied on Friday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"The term dispatch and Warner Music do not go well together, it still says with sende…"

GarethRossUK replied on Friday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"got my dispatch email this afternoon. went via tracked so hope to see it arrive tomo…"

GarethRossUK replied on Thursday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"I've seen on twitter someone had a dispatch email two hours ago. Someone else yestur…"

GarethRossUK replied on Thursday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"£21 shipping on top in the UK, how did they work that one out unless its a very big…"

GarethRossUK replied on Wednesday to Deep Purple signed canvas

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Drogenbaron

"When will these be dispatched? Anyone had an email yet? Do we know what shipping com…"

GarethRossUK replied on Wednesday to Pet Shop Boys - Nonetheless Signed Choice of Album + Limited Edition Print New Album

24 yesterday
Reply by GarethRossUK

"theres a flippers club??? What in the world, I want to know if they jump like a fish…"

GarethRossUK replied Apr 22 to Taylor Swift - Tortured Poets Department

127 on Monday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Midnights with signed heart doubled in value since launch, and as for this release a…"

127 on Monday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Where did they get the values from? I purchased two of the Midnights Vinyls last yea…"

127 on Monday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service