We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The "WFIL" Man's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"It is my OPINION that the imagine album is AUTHENTIC. I have issued my EOA, of which…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 30, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

""

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 29, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"It is my opinion thst the imagine album is authentic. "

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 26, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"No Steve. the eye on the imagine is drawn counter-clockwise. "

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 26, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"Here's one signed on an inner-sleeve. Idk the album. Very nice lead in "J" and doubl…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 23, 2023 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"This one looks so much like a WFIL it's so inconsistent to other 1972 examples. But…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 23, 2023 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Basing off the atypical tendencies and consistencies I've seen in the other examples…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 23, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"Yes I understand. She wanted TPA to have with it in case something happened. I actua…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 22, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"Specify I've bought and sold around 20 but over the last decade I was  sent ir offer…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 21, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

"I explain to them you're buying from me. I cannot guarantee that a TPA service will…"

The "WFIL" Man replied Jun 21, 2023 to OPINIONS??? NEWLY SURFACED LENNON SIGNED IMAGINE ALBUM???

154 Jul 2, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service