We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Don Dougherty's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I sorry, didn't I post a picture of  Jordan autograph "

Don Dougherty replied Jan 30, 2023 to Please advise doesn't this Jordan look real or fake. Thanks

6 Jan 30, 2023
Reply by BGK

"Once again thank you my friend "

Don Dougherty replied Jan 5, 2023 to Mickey Mantle autograph real or fake?

6 Jan 5, 2023
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Thanks again my great and wonderful friend. Sincerely Don "

Don Dougherty replied Oct 11, 2022 to ARE THESE MANTLE AUTOGRAPHED STATS LEGITIMATE

4 Oct 12, 2022
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Did you get my message that Beckett quick review passed the second."

Don Dougherty replied Sep 12, 2022 to Opinion on these Mantles please thanks so much for the help

4 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Charley

"thank you. The second one did pass Beckett's autograph review.  What do you think I…"

Don Dougherty replied Sep 12, 2022 to Opinion on these Mantles please thanks so much for the help

4 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Charley

"Great find. You are one of the lucky one's. Talk about return on investments that's…"

Don Dougherty replied Jul 1, 2022 to another fake Mantle autograph???? Maybe another Florida job???

10 Jul 2, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Ebay has ruined this hobby.  All they care about is money and more money. I can't ev…"

Don Dougherty replied Jul 1, 2022 to another fake Mantle autograph???? Maybe another Florida job???

10 Jul 2, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Once again thanks to all who helped me save my money on a Mantle forgery.  This grou…"

Don Dougherty replied Jun 30, 2022 to real Mantle autograph or fake help please

5 Jun 30, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Dear sir, I was hoping you could send me a picture of the trick with the ruler or pa…"

Don Dougherty replied May 26, 2022 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service