We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Daltrey' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Who + Pete McKee Signed A2 Screen Print

Pete McKee & The Who (Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend) Signed Screen Print £225 In aid of Teenage Cancer Trust Pete McKee x The Who Si…

Started by Andy W

3 Feb 2, 2023
Reply by Patrick OQuin

Recent The Who - Daltrey and Townshend Signed Program

Lots of feathering due to the substrate of the program cover. I'm pretty sure it's good. I think this was one of the incentives if you boug…

Started by NJStrummer

2 May 28, 2021
Reply by Matt Wisdom

New Roger Daltrey autographed book. JSA Spence Authenticated.

Hello, here is a book from Roger Daltrey and signed by him supposedly.  After the bad reviews of my last signature from him, I decided to l…

Started by nicholas pansini

8 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by nicholas pansini

Roger Daltrey autographed "Who Live at Leeds" LP. Is this signature the real McCoy?

Hello and happy 4thof July people.     This evening I'm showing a signed Who album supposedly signed by Roger Daltrey. What I'd like to kno…

14 Jul 5, 2020

Roger Daltrey signatured "Who Live at Leeds" LP. Is this signature the real McCoy?

Hello and happy 4thof July people.     This evening I'm showing a signed Who album supposedly signed by Roger Daltrey. What I'd like to kno…

0 Jul 4, 2020

Roger Daltrey signed piece of paper in slab, is this authentic?

Good evening.  Here is an old school signature on slab, listed to belong by Roger Daltrey.  I want to know if it's truly authentic.  Can an…

2 Jul 4, 2020

WHO THE autograph set (early set)

What do you think? Real is real but what do you think?  Many times Keith Moon in the early days signed 'Keith" only...  Thanks. 

Started by Mr Mojo Risin

10 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

The Who on a cigarette pack

What do people make of these? I think they're probably okay, but the Daltrey in particular is a bit of a mess.

Started by Autographtastic

3 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Mr Mojo Risin

Roger Daltrey autographed Who concert ticket...real? Comments?

Hello, here is a Roger Daltrey autographed ticket I own and would love opinions on.

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

Roger Daltrey signed ticket

Hi!  Here is an autographed ticket to a Who concert signed by Roger Daltrey.  Opinions?

3 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service