We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Lennon' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Lennon & James Dean autographs real/fake?

Hi, I recently decided to pass on autographed 8x10 photo of James Dean. and John Lennon signed autograph card. And the uncertainity if it w…

Started by Radoslav Halama

3 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

John Lennon

I am looking into making a big purchase.  Big by teacher standards, and I need more input as to whether this John Lennon LP is real...All i…

Started by Les Haack

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Xperttexpert

The Doors and John Lennon – eBay Seller Claims “Signed” LPs Were Authenticated By JSA

Check out these “signed” copies of “Waiting For The Sun” and “Mind Games.” Each comes with an LOA from Marty’s Collectibles, and the seller…

Started by BallroomDays67

8 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Xperttexpert

Sgt. Pepper Stuff

As somebody that's a huge Beatles fan -- and has a signed Sgt. Pepper record -- I always like hearing about Sgt. Pepper items. Autograph Ma…

Started by Josh Board

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by sling

Is it true?

Lennon's autograph that is being sold in Brazil, is it true? http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-428860870-john-lennon-partitura-autogra

Started by Wilson Rewell

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

Beatles Pre Print sells for £560.00

I came across this sometime ago..I think these were probably printed to take the pressure off of autograph requests.... (very similar to th…

Started by m8ike salter

0 May 30, 2012

Bob Dylan and The Beatles...Are these real?

Let me know what you think.

Started by Chad B

9 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by mark peterson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service