We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Lennon' (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John Lennon album page - unusual trait

This kinda looks okay, but I have one concern - they way the "hn" in John and "non" in Lennon straighten up comparative with the rest of th…

Started by Autographtastic

3 Nov 3, 2020
Reply by Keithspoon1978

Beatles set with Christie's letter

This set is currently at auction in the UK. What do folks make of it? It comes with a letter from Christie's confirming that the autographs…

14 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by Massimo

John Lennon Autograph: In His Own Write 1964

My life changed forever on February 9, 1964.  The Ed Sullivan Shows, of course. I've been a Beatles collector, enthusiast and fan since th…

Started by James N. Ferragut

32 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by Massimo

John Lennon Bag One Lithograph Real?

Came across this John Lennon Signed Lithograph, Erotic #6 from the Bag One Suite and curious as to any and all opinions of its authenticity…

Started by Brian182

23 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by joeyabuki

Real Yoko Ono Signature on a John Lennon Serigraph?

Here I have a John Lennon serigraph titled "Whatever Gets You Through The Night" I purchased on Ebay a few months back. It is reportedly s…

Started by Brian182

1 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

John Lennon Imagine signed record

Sorry for the crappy pictures but this is framed as you see it with a very heavy frame under glass--This is how I purchased it so I've neve…

Started by Roath Jusgar

9 Oct 11, 2020
Reply by Massimo

Lennon and Starr autograph

This autograph is from Stockholm 63...Opinions? https://www.ebay.de/itm/ORGINAL-AUTOGRAMM-THE-BEATLES-JOHN-LENNON-UND-RINGO-STARR-STOCKHOL

Started by Susanne DeKerk

13 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

1965 John Lennon autograph - genuine or not?

I was offered this autograph by someone and wanted to know what others think. I have concerns about its authenticity.

7 May 13, 2020
Reply by Autographtastic

Three John Lennon autographs - what do you think?

I have been offered these by someone and wanted to get as many thoughts as possible. Thanks in advance ....

0 May 6, 2020

1974 John Lennon signed letter with caricature

Interested to know what folks make of this one currently on sale on eBay. My first instinct was that I don't like it and - despite the curr…

5 May 5, 2020
Reply by Autographtastic

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service