We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Mercury' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signed Queen album - Genuine or fake?

Hi, please could someone help to verify whether this signed album is genuine or fake? Thank you

Started by lauren

2 Sep 11, 2020
Reply by lauren

Signed Queen album - Genuine or fake?

Hi, please could someone help to verify whether this signed album is genuine or fake? Thank you

Started by lauren

0 Sep 11, 2020

QUEEN autographs

Started by Samir Zubanovic

0 Sep 2, 2020

Provenance of Freddie Mercury - Montserrat Caballe Barcelona Album

I was wondering if anyone has any information about the provenance of this signed Barcelona album cover. Was ”Jim”, Jim Hutton or Jim Beac…

Started by Doris Gilbert

1 Jul 8, 2020
Reply by Innuendo

Seeking genuine REAL Freddie Mercury Autograph (Signed photo/Record Sleeve)

Looking to purchase a genuine REAL AUTHENTIC Freddie Mercury Autograph. money waiting. Only real sales.. too much forgery and fakes. 

Started by Michelle Stock

1 May 19, 2020
Reply by Innuendo

Freddie Mercury Queen - Autograph Advice is it real?

Freddie Mercury Autograph looking for advice to confirm of my autograph is real. Item was purchased in an auction with the last hand writte…

Started by Michelle Stock

9 May 16, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Queen signed promo photo

Is this a genuine set of autographs? They come with a COA from GOTTA HAVE ROCK & ROLL, but I've heard very mixed things about them. Tha…

Started by Autographtastic

2 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Autographtastic

Is this an authentic autograph of Freddie Mercury?

Please, help me to ascertain if this autogragh of Freddie Mercury authentic or not? I've purchased the autograph with the COA several month…

Started by Sunny

1 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by Innuendo

Freddie Mercury (Queen)!autograph.... authentic??

About a month ago I bought a signed sheet of paper off EBay, signed by the legend himself Freddie Mercury! It was supposedly signed by Fred…

Started by Joe B

49 Dec 27, 2019
Reply by Carlos Alonso Alonso

Please can anybody help me about a signature of Freddie Mercury is a authentic one. Thanks

Hello Goodnight. Could anybody help me?.. I have seen that in this chat the authenticity of a Freddie Mercury firm was studied. A month ago…

Started by Carlos Alonso Alonso

0 Dec 27, 2019

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service