We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Radcliffe' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harry Potter Trio Signed in Book

Hi, I have the opportunity to purchase a cast signed book with the highlights of course being Radcliffe, Watson, and Grint. The guy worked…

Started by Justin B.

0 Jul 21, 2023

Is this Daniel Radcliffe autograph real?

Hi to all! I hope you can help me. :) I have 2 signed photos from Daniel Radcliffe -First, left, is in person and -second is via filming se…

Started by Marina Pilipovic

0 Jan 25, 2021

Is it real? Alan Rickman, Bonnie Wright and Daniel Radcliffe signatures on Philosopher's Stone, 30th print

Hi all, I bought a book last year with this signature from Alan Rickman - this was allegedly signed at the Half Blood Prince premiere (acc…

Started by JBo

4 Jun 19, 2020
Reply by JBo

Harry Potter Cast Signed Cards

Hi, is anyone familiar with signatures of these Harry Potter actors?  Thanks

Started by NotANurse

6 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by NotANurse

Daniel Radcliffe Signed Card. Is it Real??

I took a gamble and bought a Daniel Radcliffe signed card on ebay. The seller was Maguffins. I need help figuring out if this is a real sig…

Started by Dustin

4 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by maguffins

Tons of items from Antiquities and Art of Music - are any of these real?

Longtime reader (but first-time poster) here. A couple of years ago my parents surprised me with a gift from Antiquities. My parents are to…

Started by SB

11 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by Mike Kaminski

Clothing and Collectable Auction Results

As a teenager, when I heard the name Bonham, I thought of one of the greatest dummers ever – John Bonham of Led Zeppelin. Now, as an autogr…

Started by Josh Board

0 Nov 19, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service