We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'UK' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

James (UK Band) - New Studio Album CD (SIGNED)

$13. Both look like UK only -  https://james.tmstor.es/product/122826 Also -  https://www.merchbar.com/rock-alternative/james/james-new-stu

Started by Knob Dylan

3 Mar 29
Reply by Andy W

International Orders/Royal Mail Strikes

I unfortunately recently had a damaged book arrive from one of the UK booksellers for Tom Felton's "Beyond the Wand" yesterday. I just star…

Started by John Michael

3 Oct 20, 2022
Reply by 5816nick

The Cure Signed Tour Poster: Hot! Hot! Hot! Or NOT! NOT! NOT!

Hi Everyone- I've been given a chance to buy a signed The Cure tour poster (Wild Mood Swings Tour?), presumably signed by the band around 1…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 Jul 20, 2021

Real Or Fake? U2 WAR Signed LP - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For...

Hi Everyone- Looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following signed U2 WAR LP. I'm not particularly familiar with this b…

8 Oct 8, 2020
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

The Pretenders Self-Titled Debut Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Here we have a Pretenders self-titled debut signed LP up for discussion. Signatures appear extremely similar to a handful of o…

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by A.B.

The Cure The Head On The Door Signed LP- Real or Fake?

Hi Everybody- Long Time No Chat- I have here a signed copy of The Cure's The Head On The Door (LP). Does anyone have any opinions on it's p…

2 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by John William

Should I Buy Or Should I No - The Clash -London Calling Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Once again I'm looking for opinions regarding the possible authenticity of the following The Clash London Calling signed LP. I…

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by John William

The Police Every Breath You Take - The Singles Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-    I would love to hear from you and get your opinion on the possible authenticity of the following Police Every Breath You Take -…

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by marc e

Ground Control To Major Tom - Signed Bowie LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- As you may (or not) know, I am on the search for a signed David Bowie LP. Would LOVE for this to be the real deal, so I ask yo…

5 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by MarkG

The Police Zenyatta Mondatta Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys- Anyone out there have an opinion on the following The Police Zenyatta Mondatta signed vinyl LP? It was allegedly signed at Wrigley…

3 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by marc e

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service