All Discussions Tagged 'autograph' (603)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Most Forged Signature or Autograph You Can Name

I would have to guess it would be one that commands the most money and therefore is worth attempting. It would have to be either somewhat r…

Started by Jeffrey Hauser

75 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DB

Authenticity Check: Autograph Album with Clark Gable and More

Hi everybody, I’m planning an upcoming auction on ebay for an autograph book and am seeking advice and comments.  I have posted the photogr…

Started by bob mcgee

8 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Brick Hunter

What is it worth? --- Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit with 300+ Famous Signatures

The Amazing Celebrity Autograph Suit owned by former Broadway hair dresser and wardrobe pro has over 300 famous signatures. What do you thi…

Started by MaryLynn Schiavi

2 Sep 27, 2011

Do You Think this Bruce Springsteen Autograph is Real?

Hello everyone, I only wanted to mention this because I saw in the michael jackson thread, that the Boss autograph their might not be legit…

Started by

2 Sep 16, 2011

Robert Deniro....Why not?

After starting the thread on Al Pacino, I thought why not start one on Robert Deniro as well?   I will do the same as with the other Thread…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

Dennis Rodman Hall of Fame Ball

What do you think? There is a ball signed by Dennis Rodman. It is a limited edition (1000), and come with a Superstar Greetings' authentici…

Started by Fabio Rodri

0 Aug 2, 2011

Paul Mccartney

Does this look ok?

Started by Brian

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Tony Lando

Pete Townsend Signed Albums: Are they real? What is your opinion?

I have three Pete Townshend signed items, two albums and the Quadrophenia insert.  I'm hoping that you can give me your opinions on them.  …

Started by Steve

7 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by mike aring

Michael Jackson Autograph - Please take a Look

hi there everyone well i am new to collecting and well i learned to do some research before I buy anything. i want to buy a Michael Jackson…

Started by Francisco Quintero

18 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Grant Van de Streek

More WOW! items from Chris Morales...No that's not the Good kind of WOW!

A few days ago, I was sent to the amazingly criminal Coaches Corner site to opine on a Dale Earnhardt item ( which was a total fake of cour…

Started by Brandon Mysinger

2 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Sidney Fields

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service