We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Horrible Mantle Forgery eBay seller claytonf1

One of the ugliest forgeries you'll ever see listed by eBay seller claytonf1 A BIN of *only* $610... COA from "Gallery Of Dreams" ROFL. htt…

Started by Null

4 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

Pink Floyd - The Wall signed by 4

how much is this worth if this is real?

Started by Arvind Mohindra

8 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

Pirates of the Caribbean...Opinion

Would appreciate if anyone would be able to help me whether the autographs are authentic? The four autographs are Johnny Deep, Orlando Bloo…

Started by Anthony

5 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas Collins

Lord of the Rings Signed Poster with COA!

Hi all! New to the forum and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. My first post is to ask for your help regarding a LOTR Poster I fo…

Started by Jon

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jon

Authenticity Questions--several rare albums PINK FLOYD THE WALL THE WHO FOReigner styx hARRPY cHAPIN MORE

Posting albums I have had quite a while.. want opinion on authenticity on these   STYX-=paradise alley LP--hmm...I bought this years ago--I…

Started by David K

9 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Rick Meyer

Paul Newman signed picture with two certificates so you know it's good (not)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item3a77851f17&item=251113316119&nma=true&pt=LH_

Started by Brick Hunter

0 Jul 26, 2012

Real or Fake grammy piece Signed remo drum head COA from Art of Music Retailer Planet Hollywood LV

I think it a really cool piece but seems to good to be true.  I want the experts to look at this, I respect your opinions.  The Drum head…

Started by Jonah Aldrete

18 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by David K

steelers signed stuff i bought from authenticgraph and verifiedautographs i need big help

troy polamalu signed stuff, i need help i bought these items from authenticgraph an verifiedauto can anyone please help me i think they loo…

Started by josh cooper

0 Aug 8, 2011

Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

Just saw this on eBay. Very unusual to have a genuine signed LP by all 4 members. Says it was obtained at Syd Barrett memorial concert in 2…

Started by John Smith

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service