We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'rings' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOTR Trilogy signed and numbered by llustrator Alan Lee

https://www.foliosociety.com/uk/the-lord-of-the-rings-limited-edition.html  Oscar winner Artist Alan Lee hand numbered and signed trilogy o…

Started by Rodrigo lopez

6 Apr 21, 2022
Reply by Rodrigo lopez

Dominic Monaghan

Hi everyone -  I ordered a Dominic Monaghan autograph off of eBay as a gift. I've never ordered a signature/autograph before and assumed it…

Started by Carrie Wicks

2 Feb 8, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

Lord of the Rings and Sopranos signed cast photos. Are they real?

I bought these from an auction on Invaluable and comparing the signatures to other known examples, they just don't look right to me. Can an…

Started by Scott Russo

15 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Ian Holm autograph

Hello guys, I purchased this one from autographs depot on ebay. The guys got great feedback and I think I've seen good things about him on…

Started by Dee Cronkite

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Dee Cronkite

Orlando Bloom Comparison

See two 8x10 photos of Orlando Bloom in random order. One was a purchase, (date signed unknown), the other is a response from a letter bein…

Started by Lucricia quimby

1 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mike T

Forged Derek Jeter Baseball Card Ebay Dwil4477

I had to post the below pathetic and laughable Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera forgeries found on Ebay and listed by Ebay seller Dwil4477. T…

Started by CJCollector

1 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Null

Andy Serkis 'Gollum' autographs

Looking at these Andy Serkis gollum autographs on ebay, just wanted to get a second opinion on his signatures. They look alright to me, but…

Started by LBurt

1 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Pete Bendu

Lord of the Rings Signed Poster with COA!

Hi all! New to the forum and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. My first post is to ask for your help regarding a LOTR Poster I fo…

Started by Jon

3 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Jon

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service