We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'springsteen' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bob Dylan's Autograph on a $5 bill / Springsteen Nebraska

I purchased this off ebay recently. any comments? fake? real? my gut says real as no one would go to the extent of making doodles etc as…

Started by Arvind Mohindra

3 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Arvind Mohindra

gnashert99 - looks like this seller has nothing but fakes! any one dealt with him before?

This is my first post! can someone check these links and let me know if any of these look legit at all http://www.ebay.com/itm/39052566978

Started by Arvind Mohindra

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"THE BOSS" - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IN TORONTO

I had a very good first experience with the boss ! got to see him at the show in Rogers Center In Toronto the past friday 24/8/2012.He was…

Started by sogier 1992

11 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jason Thanos

Bruce Springsteen

Hi guys! Just wondering if this was a real scribble by Bruce or a poor poor fake? Thanks!

Started by Aaron Ryan

9 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

Real or Fake grammy piece Signed remo drum head COA from Art of Music Retailer Planet Hollywood LV

I think it a really cool piece but seems to good to be true.  I want the experts to look at this, I respect your opinions.  The Drum head…

Started by Jonah Aldrete

18 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by David K

Do You Think this Bruce Springsteen Autograph is Real?

Hello everyone, I only wanted to mention this because I saw in the michael jackson thread, that the Boss autograph their might not be legit…

Started by

2 Sep 16, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service