We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As a collector of autographs, rock memorabilia, I feel that I need to allow for a percentage of forgeries that I may have purchased over my time of collecting. Well I hope to keep the percentage small, but I think it's almost impossible to have a 100 percent success rate ,not being an expert that is. Even these days people are disagreeing with tpa.

Well that seems to be the reality for me , how about you and your collection?

Views: 7695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's funny, Terrier.

What is also amazing (not really) is that none of them EVER use their real names.

Christopher, if you were going to go into an on-line community like this and act like a total ass, would YOU use your real name?

Good point, Terrier.

Wait for it... wait for it...

That cracks me up, Steve.

I love it!

where is the JSA/DNA sticker???

You really can't beat some of the posts on here. I sometimes can't decide if it's unbridled ignorance or comic genius.

Ah Snidely was just on here to liven things up, no need to take him too serious.

I understand what your saying Pete and it makes perfect sense. Also id be concerned about peoplw name being dragged through the mud. To tackle it objectively would be difficult.

I know I should suspend Larson but this is too good.

HI GFA CAN YOU AUTHENTIMICATE MY AUTOGRAPHS?!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service