We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 10280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*HEADS UP*  If you've ordered a 'Brothers' signed book from PBS, be aware they've cancelled orders on their online site claiming the book is "back-ordered" and is not available. When in fact it's still in it's pre-order stage but their system has a glitch that cancels orders from August and beyond...crazy right? Also they aren't able to tell you if it's a book plate or not! The level of incompetence runs rampant @PBS of all places! Buyers Beware.

Customer service over the phone was a waste of time. They say cancelled / no longer available. 

Same happened to me w PBS, so I wouldn't count on them fulfilling. 

I did complain that I ordered the AVH book and a different book, which was in-stock, and they charged me the entire shipping amount, when that first book was sent.  

I shouldn't have to pay the addl. shipping, if half the order was canceled, so will be curious how they reply.

Luckily my bets should be covered. I had Sounds of Vinyl and Indigo cancel on me. But I still have 3 orders coming from Waterstones and 2 Indie booksellers in the States. Nothing like the 88% cancel rateI had for Cormac McCarthy.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service