We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi!
I would like ask You on Your opinions of allthingsthatrockauthentics.com dealer. I collect only sports autographswhat I obtain IP and I never bought it., but now I want meet my dream what is my favourite rock band signed. I want buy it from this website shop and I need Your help...
This dealer is true? Please tell me Your opinions, because I afraid fakes...
Thanks very much in advance!
Best regards
Kuba

Views: 1004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You might want to ask about the item you're interested in specifically. He seems to be a bit of a mixed bag. Definitely authentic items, but it looks like some questionable ones too.

I noted this below - I think without being able to see Hayley's autograph, even a big fan of the band or anyone familiar with their autographs would be hard pressed to make the call.

The signing photo indicates they got this at a Philly radio station promotional signing, but I find it odd there are not further details in the description.

I found photo like this in personal blog fan http://problematiquexxmuser.deviantart.com/art/Paramore-Autograph-D... .
This look like this...

Well, I guess that helps validate it a bit. Electric Factory is in Philly, so at least things are kinda lining up here.

It looks like, but maybe is autopens? What is Your opinion? It is real?

Signatures are close, but not quite identical - so likely not autopens.

Honestly, I don't know enough about Paramore to make the call. But it would appear that there was a legit promo autograph signing in Philly and that may be one of the items from it. 

Hollywood Autographs has an in-person Hayley autograph for about $60 if you're interested. 

They do their own shows under All Things That Rock. The guy that runs it also does Rock Art shows all the time with Ron Campbell the Beatles animator. They seem legit to me.

Nah, the ron cambell tour is done by scott segelbaum at rock art show. He also represents Ringo  Starr .He is very reputable but nothing to do with allthingsrockauthentic-i haver never heard of them

Look into it further, that's who I'm talking about. Scott sells some All Things stuff at his rock art show. The All Things show is his also. My legit comment was about the autographs on his site.

the site referred to has..... authentic. com on the end. Is that what you are refereeing to? Cause that site you can't even find the company address. It is not Scott's style. The reason he travels with Ron CAMGELL AND exclusively reps reps Ringo (at cites where allstar band is playing is because they are without question real. He stopped doing the authentic .com type thing a long time ago

Next time you see him,just ask him. Ive talked to him and Ron Campbell (don't know why the Camgell) many times. Find out who is coming to his next All Things in Oaks Pa.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service