We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Here is yet another Obama that I am looking at...   :)

Would love to hear opinions

thanks

Mark

Views: 7901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL... nice, Bill... you seem to know what your talking about.. how many Obama autos have you gotten????

I think Bill's word is as good as his proof . Im pretty sure he knows what he is talking about. I at first glance thought they were real . I then responded they where fake and put my whole study of the autograph up on a prior post. I dont think they are real as well. Ive gotten Obama a few times . None on this campaign . But after taking a few hours looking at them , I came to the conclusioon they are fake as well.

There are many authentic Obamas posted on this site. Just do a forum search for Obama and you will find dozens upon dozens of examples thought to be authentic by the entire community.  I do not think the JSA approved items are real either, but could be wrong as hes not my specialty. But what i do know is that if an Obama autograph is obviously good then that is what opinion members typically give on this site. Their are a good number of very educated collectors that have questioned the items now, so at the very least they are controversial. And i have not seen that with any other Obama signatures on this site. Typically if they are good, then the overwhelming majority of the comments are positive. If bad, then negative.

It doesnt really matter how many Obamas someone has gotten IP, but how closely they have studied Obama. And if these signatures were slam dunk authentic, then their wouldnt be the questions that their are. Its always possible they are authentic, but if their wasnt something fishy here, then nothing would have been said. 

show me an authentic one then... and let us all know what you think are wrong with the ones shown... Im not saying there arent educated collectors on here, just not the people who think they know what they are talking about on this thread. and it seems the "experts" on here have never even been able to get one themselves.. yet trust in the opinions of everyone else... they arent experts, just pack followers. I would venture to say Nick S. has probably gotten 50 Obamas on his own... hes seen 50 legit examples of the signature. What I am saying is if you have "studied Obama closely" and think the Rolling Stone mag is fake or the others in that group of 8 then, Im just happy you are giving your opinion for free...

As i said, hes not my specialty and have never said anything close to the statement that i have closely studied obama. And also as i said, do a search on this site, and you will find many that everyone agreed were authentic. And yes i still believe the JSA items posted earlier are not authentic. But im not trying to convince you that they are bad. if you have made up your mind that they are authentic, then its doubtful anyone can change your mind. The people who have given you the opinion that they dont like them dont owe you an explanation. They simply dont like them. Their is no reason to take it personally or try and argue with others. It isnt going to change anyones opinions, and actually puts people off from giving you an opinion.

James Spence is willing to answer questions on these - I just need to know for instance WHY you are not liking them Carl.  What about them are you not liking so I can email him.

Mark

What Carl is trying to say is he doesnt know.. Obamas not his specialty so he's thinks their fake because the self appointed experts on here dont like 'em.. the same ones who now cant let us know why they think the autos are bad!!! You can believe all ya want... But Im just sayin ya dont know a lick of what your talking about!

Everyone has a right to their opininon and everyone has a right to be wrong, as you have shown.. Your findings are quite laughable actually.. you can tell "flow" from a computer scan? If you can, where are the starts and stops then on that RS mag then?

Fact is, theres about 6 points to look for in authentic Obama graphs and the RS mag for example, has them all! Just go do your homework and come back if you want to keep talking... Its sad when dealers have to take the time to get legit product... then pay $100 to have it authenticated by JSA or PSA and then have their buyers have doubts by dopes who have flow issues when they realy have zero idea of what they are talking about... The real insult is when know nothings think they know it all... such as yourself.

The only thing Id ask is that when Mr. Cyrkin changes his mind after talking to Spence is that you dont back down and keep up your "flow" charts... You said you might be wrong and Im just trying to get you ahead of the game when I say that you are! so i really dont know what your so mad about!? Truth be told, I dont appreciate your opinion because its an uninformed one. Im not here to be your friend, Id go to the lil kiddies chat room for that if thats what your lookin for...

This was not the way I wanted this conversation to go.

James Spence took a second look at these and he states that he does not have a problem with them. 

I do trust JSA and James Spence.  They are the best in the business and a market standard. 

thanks

Mark

ALL THE OBAMA'S ARE 100% GOOD!!! I AGREE WITH LEX!!

Haha.. thats fine. Besides, I am a dbag! As I said I dont appreciate nameless losers who dont know crap follow other people who dont know crap off the cliff. Carl said before he doesnt know what hes talking about and I just cant agree more! Carl> James Spence!

JSA and PSA do get it wrong sometimes.. and Chris Morales gets it right .01% of the time, so what!?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service