We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Share your Nirvana or Foo Fighters autographs and discuss anything related

This is my new 8x10 early Foo Fighters photo.

Views: 18874

Replies to This Discussion

He may have had someone offer him some money and it sold for less, who knows.

No, it is marked as sold at that price. If it was negotiated, it would not say the final price but would be situated by final price in the eBay completed listings list. It actually shows as sold at 20k. That's why I smell yet another rat here.

Here's the description
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I seen the photos of Kurt out the front of SnL, but the other two photo's were from somewhere else in Nyc one of the guys told me.

John Brennan isn't going to risk his million dollar inventory so he can sell one Nirvana piece!

Just my two cents.
It may not get paid.

Brennan has an impeccable reputation.

To say "Kurt has never signed like that" is sort of silly. His sigs are all over the place.

If there were a way to authenticate them with much skill, Roger would do it, PSA would do it.

John Brennan has given no reason to doubt him.

To test this theory out, I put up a Bob Dylan on another board.

Everyone- fake!

Came from Mike Wehrmann. People think they are pros at this, you're not.

When it comes to Nirvana, I give weight to the source because they signed like 8 year olds.

Mike wehrmann and John are trusted names or you wouldn't see their stuff at auctions with their name across the board.

Play nice kids, we have our opinions.

That's your right and prerogative; I respect that. However, my belief in the authenticity of this piece is slightly eclipsed by my real-world belief in unicorns.

Lance- maybe go on John's site and see what other forgeries you can point out.

I'm telling you if John Brennan gets caught selling one bad one, he's done.

Nice unicorn comment.

You aren't a professional Nirvana authenticator.

His other pieces are legit, for sure. This one I'm not sure of. And quite obviously by your rationale, you're not a professional in the least either. As Paul stated, let's play nice. I do enjoy the correspondence.

Uh, when have I not played nice?

The unicorn comment was pretty insulting.

I understand that this is based on opinion, and I'm just saying none of us is probably qualified.

So we can take these opinions with a grain.

I'm not going to battle with you. I take John Brennan's word based on close to 30 years of it being good, especially with Nirvana because they just weren't consistent.

X, I agree. None of us are experts. Being an expert can be a subjective label, anyway. The unicorn comment was not an insult at you or anyone else; it's just an expression I use. I apologize if you took offense.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service