We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Share your Nirvana or Foo Fighters autographs and discuss anything related

This is my new 8x10 early Foo Fighters photo.

Views: 18874

Replies to This Discussion

It's all good buddy.

Can we all agree that authentic or not, $20,000 is nuts?

Holy cow.

He may have cut a deal on that nevermind cd, if he did get 20k for it 26,000 au dollars f*** me, I doubt it. That kind of money buys you a signed Hendrix album or something very out of this world.

That's what I was explaining earlier... Look for yourself on eBay. That is why my suspicions are raised. Quote from earlier..

"No it is marked as sold at that price. If it was negotiated, it would not say the final price but would be situated by final price in the eBay completed listings list. It actually shows as sold at 20k. That's why I smell yet another rat here."

To put it on ebay and have it sell for that amount that quickly....I doubt that happened.

It was for sale on another site for 8 grand, I think.

Correct. Draw your own conclusions.

I bought an item that was on ebay and payed for it privately through paypal and the listing was still up an hour later on ebay and I just clicked buy it now, so that the item wasn't listed on ebay anymore. The seller cancelled the transaction and I'm sure it would have shown that it sold for full ask if anyone was following the item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nirvana-s-original-member-CHAD-CHANNING-sig...

A signed guitar by Nirvana drummer Chad channing, with song list from bleach on it. Pretty nice item!!

https://www.depop.com/en/space_witch666

Frances Cobain selling her prints on Depop. It doesn't say the size of the prints or if the prints are signed by FBC!

I added this original Nirvana poster to my collection, Lee Bolton print- Nirvanas last us, Seatlle gig.

This is for sale on raac facebook 7000 pounds obo. He will throw in a set of kitchen knives.

My question is.. How much for the kitchen knives?

I'm going to buy this print one day!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service