We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Available for a limited time - get a hand-signed “WE” Analog Color Credits Poster + 3 cassette bundle from the Arcade Fire UK store. Count down timer running!!!

https://store.arcadefire.com/products/we-cassette-bundle-exclusive-...

Views: 2816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received some pushback from the Kontraband rep last night.  Big mistake.  I immediately reported them to my bank then sent a one-line email telling them in no uncertain terms what I think of them.  They couldn’t get the money refunded quick enough this morning.

I don’t even want the poster at this point.  I’m too busy a man to be messed about.

I'm surprised because my signed AF CD never arrived, and Kontraband sorted me out with a new one very promptly and courteously back when the album came out. I've always rated them.

I think the difference is, they had the product available then, so, even if they messed up your individual order, they could still dip into the pool of signed CDs they had in stock and sort you out.  This time around, they don’t have the signed posters, so all they can do is keep stringing customers along with false promises and hope you want the item enough not to cancel your order.  If you’re prepared to wait and be messed around, fair play to you.  With me, they came up against someone who refused to play that game.

Still no poster.

Got this email 9 days ago

Thanks, good to know they are offering full refunds now, I haven't gotten that offer yet. Though I believe their intention is to deliver the poster eventually so I'll keep my order for now.

Oh, it's a long, long time from May to December

But the days grow short when you reach September

When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame

One hasn't got time for the waiting game

Well after the longest wait ever these finally arrived december the 12th 

Do you have photos please?

Really? I'd almost given up hope. Mine hasn't shown up yet, would love to see a picture.

Here you go not a great pic as its midday here but still almost dark  

try this as its clipped those

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service